How would YOU fly?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Brilliant sig, MP. Ladies and gentlemen, that's why America came out on top.

Definately flying a Mosquito for me, preferably with 489[NZ]Sqn., or Nightfighting with 85 Sqn., or shooting ships up with the Banff Wing...

Attachments

• raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__....jpg
    raf_487__nz__sqn._chalks-up_another___hard_day_s_night__....jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 925
For you all, LG got it it is Wilow Run :) Ford's mile long plant with a big left turn in it so to stay in one county 8) I am glad you all like it, I have a few others and am always looking for photos of production or nose art. I have one of a lady on the line with rivits :)

me well i would be in a p-38 shootin up "franks" over the phillipenes, in a LI-2 Sturmivok bloin up those damned panzer tanks in stalingrad, or in a Spitfire mach VI shootin up fw-190s

GermansRGeniunes, Are you shure the B-25G had that cannon? I am pritty shure it is only the H and that experiment was found poorly profitable. The hardnose with 8 or 10 .5 inch guns were much better and you get the co-pilot back.

Lanc-interested in what? ;)

MP-Willow, the B-25G was the first version of the B-25 to be equipped with a 75mm cannon with 21rpg. Backing this weapon up were 2 .50cals with 400rpg. The later B-25H had the 75mm cannon, plus 4 .50cals in the nose and 4 more bolted on to the fuselage sides, all with 400rpg.

Spitfire Mk. XVIII, Germany, 1945.

Or, Me-262C-1a ( :D ), 1945. ( I know, Erich, it only had one combat sortie. )

Or, Me-262A-1a ~ Kommando Nowotny ~ 1944 ~ ETO.

Lightning Guy said:
MP-Willow, the B-25G was the first version of the B-25 to be equipped with a 75mm cannon with 21rpg. Backing this weapon up were 2 .50cals with 400rpg. The later B-25H had the 75mm cannon, plus 4 .50cals in the nose and 4 more bolted on to the fuselage sides, all with 400rpg.

The H is the one I meant, thanks!

they also had a carbon copy of the Me-163 in the Mitsubishi J8M1 Shusui...........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back