Howdo

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

amrit

Airman 1st Class
Apr 11, 2007
After being a browser for some time I thought I'd finally sign up.

My interests are most areas of WW2 aviation, but I've become more interested in the campaigns in SE Asia / Burma / India recently.

Because of that I have a soft spot for aircraft that often get relegated to the "second division" e.g. Buffalo, Mohawk, Beaufighter etc :)

Cheers.

Thanks for the welcome.

Ahh, the Vengeance - another under-rated aircraft that did excellent service in Burma. I'm awaiting the delivery of "The Flying Camels - History of 45 Squadron". Should be a good read.

Thanks for the welcome.

Ahh, the Vengeance - another under-rated aircraft that did excellent service in Burma. I'm awaiting the delivery of "The Flying Camels - History of 45 Squadron". Should be a good read.

Cool, I'll have to keep an eye out for that one!

Welcome. I am a big fan of the Beaufighter as well. I have been looking for a Beaufighter t-shirt for a long time. There are only 4 known examples left, so it looks like the only way I will get a t-shirt is to take a picture of a Beau and make one myself.

Cheers guys.

I like t-shirt idea. I'd go for ground attack, with guns blazing and all rockets flying:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back