How's it running? Feedback

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Same here. I can see my recent post on the new post list only but when trying to see it in the thread it is not displayed. Here it seems to work fine.

Same here. I can see my recent post on the new post list only but when trying to see it in the thread it is not displayed. Here it seems to work fine.
All the other threads are good for me also can you delete the link maybe or the post all together and I repost without the actual link but mention the the location?

I have tried to delete the link and even the entire post. Unfortunately it wasn't possible and the post still is getting the contain although the attachment was deleted. It is possible the thread was damaged in the database. So Horse is only able to correct that.

BTW these pics you attached were too large. Their width should be of 1600 pixels but they have almost 2000. So this could have caused the problem.

You'r welcome. The switching to the another template is just my siggestion. Our main Admin, Horse set it as the main template because the Xenith started to work worse and slower. Not sure but possible there is more issues than the Artakus v2 contains. Of course if you want to stay with the Xenith template , there is no problem.

smiles...
Thanks again Wurger and Marcel for your help. Now it works properly under Artakus V2. All ok.
Greetings, have a nice day
Tib

How's the site running for you guys? (speed, layout, themes, display issues, mobile performance, any annoyances :banghead::banghead2:, or things that make you :puke:)
Let me have it :2gunfire:...open ears. Plus it helps make the site better! :hello1:
Any feedback would be appreciated.

OK, I like the new likes/disagree/dislikes, but I'm not sure that it's a good idea to allow new members give negative reputation, and I mean members with less than 25-50 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back