How's it running? Feedback

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
Mar 10, 2003
Florida, USA
ww2aircraft.net
How's the site running for you guys? (speed, layout, themes, display issues, mobile performance, any annoyances :banghead: :banghead2:, or things that make you :puke:)
Let me have it :2gunfire:...open ears. Plus it helps make the site better! :hello1:
Any feedback would be appreciated.

I'm happy!

0fe0dd3cf6805d681ced29eff11615de.jpg

Good improvements on the site and I have no issues. Noticed new Amazon ads at the bottom though. Not yet annoying.

Funny....on my Toshiba I don't see ads but on the Lenovo I take to camp I see the ads yet both machines are set up identical. Anyone notice that some of the ads are tailored to what is being discussed in the thread? Big Brother is here. I clicked on one as the ad was for the Gunze Sangyo paint that we were discussing earlier

How's the site running for you guys? (speed, layout, themes, display issues, mobile performance, any annoyances :banghead: :banghead2:, or things that make you :puke:)
Let me have it :2gunfire:...open ears. Plus it helps make the site better! :hello1:
Any feedback would be appreciated.
I want to say something!
and i hope, other members like it!!!
Have a header for Nowrooz?

Nowruz - Wikipedia
Haft-Seen - Wikipedia
Nowruz Persian New Year Countdown 1397 - 2018! www.7seen.com, Haft Seen spread 2018 - 1397, First day of spring: Vernal Equinox

Funny....on my Toshiba I don't see ads but on the Lenovo I take to camp I see the ads yet both machines are set up identical. Anyone notice that some of the ads are tailored to what is being discussed in the thread? Big Brother is here. I clicked on one as the ad was for the Gunze Sangyo paint that we were discussing earlier

Yes the ads are tailored to the post you are reading. My laptop is an old Samsung running Windows 7 and they are there. Could have sworn they were on my S6 phone too but just checked and they aren't now.

Incredibly slow to upload images and navigate the forum recently - probably just my internet connection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back