How's it running? Feedback (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I must say that this forum is probably the best technically executed forum I've run across in all my years on various forums. To be clear, the content is also excellent / 'top tier' - although I've seen a fair number of forums get that part of the equation right for their respective niches. Yet even those other forums with 'top tier' content often have more or less equivalent technical execution where it's essentially a 'basic' forum implementation. Nothing wrong with that per se - after all, the content is most important; however, this forum is polished to the extent that it often feels more like a desktop app than a website and that is rare. Well done! :thumbright:

Just a recent observation. I've noticed those "Siggy" thingamajigs some members have now require expanding?

Click to expand.JPG

I'm making a search and received this warning: "
WW2Aircraft.net Forums - Error
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.
"
What's wrong?

Hi gents! I was looking for the Cavalier turbomustang and typed just "cavalier" then "cavalier turbomustang" into the search window. Later, the system worked properly even without result.
Likely a temporary fail in the forum system has occurred but I didn't realize what exactly.
Thanks anyway

OK. I have typed your words in the search line at the top bar. Although no threads for the subject was found ( except the one here now ) the search option seems to work properly at me end. It is very likely the error has been caused by your net browser because you weren't on line here for long time. It is possible your server soft needed to be updated with the forum cookies for instance since there were changings to the forum soft introduced. Also if you use the Firefox, Chrome.. etc I would suggest switching to the Artakus V2 template style. I have checked on your current one and found you are still using the Xenith one. You may change the style with the Style Chooser accessed at the bottom left corner of the site.

Dear Wurger, thanks a lot for your help and suggestion. I didn't switched before to Artakus due to I find Xenith style very useful but now I'm switching to that you suggested. Likely this is the error warning reason.
Thank you again
Cheers
Tiberio

You'r welcome. The switching to the another template is just my siggestion. Our main Admin, Horse set it as the main template because the Xenith started to work worse and slower. Not sure but possible there is more issues than the Artakus v2 contains. Of course if you want to stay with the Xenith template , there is no problem.

smiles...

Last edited:
Have lost three post today on "post models that arn't yours" after an edit of photos.When I go and repost they come back up all the post; back out; come back twilight zone again "Gone":dontknow:

Wojtek tried to delete the link would not take last post I see is 1469.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back