Humiliated!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ralphwiggum

Airman
Mar 15, 2008
Ralph here
Now, I REALLY feel like a fool! I've been Trying (during the past 36 hours)
to learn how to get smilies on my letter I've tried so many approaches but I keep failing! Would one of you folks show me how to do that?

( Ithink that Rakph might be proud say something like; "Ive failed successfully in all my school subects!) God! I feel so STUPID!!!

Not a problem there Ralphy boy.

When your typing a post, do you see all those little smiley friends on the right side? Just click on one and you will see something like :test: appear in what your typing. That's all there is to it.

Attachments

• smiles.bmp
    200.1 KB · Views: 256
Sorry, not trying to double post, but I don't know how to post text, then a pic, then more text, then another pic.

Anyway, if your doing a Quick Reply, you don't get the options of the smilies, unless you know them to type in. You have to click on the Post Reply button at the top or bottom of the thread to see the smilies.

Hope this helps

Attachments

• Noname.bmp
    199.2 KB · Views: 265
or it will say Advanced Reply or something similar.

As for text UNDER pics, haven't figured that one out yet but I think Lucky has been able to do that.

I had the same problem for a while mate, till Becca sorted me out ...
To make it clearer, under the quick reply box at the bottom of the screen, you'll see 'post quick reply' and 'go advanced' - click on the 'go advanced' to see the little smiley buggers, and click on the one(s) you want.

icon_nothingtoadd.gif
goggleson.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back