Hussars's shit.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the lancaster kicks ass said:
believe me you don't know the meaning of pain til one of them f*ckers weighing 200lbs+ stomps on your feet............

How about an 800 lb horse bucking you off and standing on your junk, beleive me I still wish he had of finished me off.

I just edited this post, for some reason it said Hore, switch that with horse and it would have sound extremely wrong.

Thanks... Im stuck in non-decision mode... I cannot make up my mind on a permanent one, and Im always making new ones off of new pictures...

Its actually kinda stupid, as I have never had a problem with anything else in my life as far as making a decision is concerned... I think, psych-wise, that its because I dont like labels, and subliminally I'm relating that to my personal choice being transfixed into one specific picture with the words Primus Sucks on it...

Or....

I just like changing my siggy from one to another for no reason whatsoever....

Or....

I'm just a freaking meatball and cant make up my freaking mind...

That picture of the car flying off the end of a carrier is from Top Gear. It's an old Jaguar (can't remember the type) and they'd stripped it down and pumped it full of nitros to beat modern day cars. Then they had the idea of making the acceleration even faster ...and a steam catapult was the freakin' idea. And ...well, they did it.

more

Attachments

• 060113_apache_160.jpg
    060113_apache_160.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 219
  • _040219_bluecrash_203.jpg
    _040219_bluecrash_203.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 1windspider_041404_211.jpg
    1windspider_041404_211.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 1gunpoint_031125_196.jpg
    1gunpoint_031125_196.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 214
  • 1sa_tattoo_050330_2m_102.jpg
    1sa_tattoo_050330_2m_102.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 210
Nope the spiders are real

The composition of the photo draws your eyes to the legs of the soldier in the background for size comparison, rather than the other soldier's sleeve in the right foreground, which is the more accurate perspective. Then, the intertwining of the two insects also complicate getting a feel for their true size. The photo below gives a better indication of the Camel Spider's true size.

I take it u never ever watch or visit any of the other threads that hold video clips and pictures, cause 95% of all the shit u post has been posted before, usually by myself or sunny...

And I mean posted like a year ago or more....

That Camel Spider shot is from the first Gulf War.... I mean seriously, post some new shit, not rehash the same ol same... Be original, oh wait, look who Im talking to...

GermansRGeniuses said:
That's the thing - the spiders are real.

Instead of one massive spider, the photo is actually two intertwined.

Yes it is 2 spiders, and the picture is real but they are not as big as they seem in the photo there. Camel Spiders are big but they are not actually the size of your head or anything like that. I biggest one that we saw was about the size of my hand.

Did you know they are more closely related to Scorpions than they are to spiders.

Yeap!

I am going to have to figure out how to make my vids smaller, because I have a shit load of Camel Spider vids that I took down in Iraq. Soem really good stuff also that my friend took where he made a movie like the Camel Spider was a monster and used ants and the people in the city!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back