Hypothetical -- You are the ruler of a third world country

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

CC, you mean you're not in the least bit impressed that i chose a american plane??

and evan, you make the point about the B-29 being hard to repair, then pick a bearcat!!

We ARE a non-profit organization! So we have limitations. But as far as advanced hardware, there really isn't any. It's just one big honking engine with a fuselage and wings attached. Nothing crazy.

CC there's nothing "third world" about cornwall, not only do we have some of the most modern buildings in the world, we have some of the most innovative technology including break through ways of generating electricity, and a business broadband system better than most major cities.......

Wow. I reckon I could do that.

the lancaster kicks ass said:
CC there's nothing "third world" about cornwall, not only do we have some of the most modern buildings in the world, we have some of the most innovative technology including break through ways of generating electricity, and a business broadband system better than most major cities.......

What modern buildings? Yes, innovative technology ie Huge wind turbines that are bloody useless and no-one wants. We also have friends who recently moved down from London, and they complain of the poor Broadband services.

but do your friends own a business down here?? and the eden project, pretty damn modern, and we have the world's largest satalite station, and it's not just wind turbines (the same ones that are likely to be powering your house right now), but we also have some of the most innovative wave powered generators planned...........

and i'm getting seriously pissed off with you always bashing Cornwall, no you may not like it here, it's not that i have the problem with, it's the fact that you give us absolutely no credit and bash us when it's not even nessisary, it's totally un-nessisary for you to forever bash as, so just shut up, in a few years you can move far, far away from here and the way you're going at the moment i'll be glad to see the back of you.........

Yes they do have a business. And The Eden project was desgned by a Belgian or something.The wave machines and wind turbines are only here because we take the Gulf Stream and the winds coming in for the atlantic.
When 17 im off to Bridgewater hopefully. Then ill probably go to Milton Keynes or somewhere similar. Now I could start talking about the people who live in Cornwall but I really dont want to cause any offence.

dude you're causing offence already, just stop insulting cornwall so quickly, yes we know you have a problem with it, but it's your opinion, and it's incredibly insulting when you simply sit there and slag us off when you know little about us or are too stupid to acknowledge that we are not as bad as you make out.............

I dont recall insulting Cornwall anywhere. Read it again, you will see I didnt insult it at all, I was simply pointing out facts I have picked up.

you said

I live in Cornwall. Talk about 3rd world county

as we are part of a, if you like, "first world country" how can this be fact, haw exactily can we be a "third world county" when our counties are not even designated as such?? then how can it be fact??

and stop making such pathetic points just to try and come back at me, what you said about cornwall was a totally unprevoked insult, it was not fact at all..............

I see you failed to miss the " :lol: " that suffixed that post. If I really thought it was third world, then I wouldnt have half the stuff I have or live in such a nice house. Im not making any pathetic points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back