Hypothetical -- You are the ruler of a third world country

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lancaster do not be over sensitive.

I do not why but this part of discussion reminded of a breakfast i had with some mathemathicians in New York last year.

We were all mathemathicians with the exception of one gentleman who happened to be an attorney. I never really knew what was the purpose of his presence there. Some of my math mates and i were upset to discover an unpleasant low life form was sharing the table with us. At some point the discussion at the table diverted to politics (Bush, Irak and similar shit) and the lawyer praised the absolute and unconditional support of the loyal British ally which he addressed as the "Federal Republic of England". :shock:

Internet services stink in the majority of places in Europe i have had the chance of visiting and living. Roma is the epitome of futility when it comes to internet services. Paris was another nightmare. London does not fare significantly better in this department.

My mother in London sees a broadband internet connection as kind of an unreachable paradise, when absolutely all of the guys and girl with whom i either work or hang out here in Mexico are broadbanded both at their homes and public places.

There some ISPs here who could teach interesting lessons to most european ISPs.

this was not about the interent connection, this was about what i thought was a very ill informed, unsensitive, offensive and downright stupid remark (i now realise it wasn't however).............

"this was not about the interent connection,"

I hope this was not about lawyers either. :shock:

Oh, and before I forget. Lanc,

gay.jpg

:lol:

Well here is what I would pick:

Heavy Bomber: B-29 because well lets face it it was the best and most advanced heavy bomber to see combat in WW2.

Light Attack Bomber: A-26B Invader because she could carry a decent bomb load of 6000lb and could pack a punch with all of her foward firing armament. Beautiful plane too none the less.

Fighter Bomber: Fw-190A-8/U11 because it was fast, maneuverable, and had great armament.

Dedicated Air to Air Fighter: Fw-190D because it was fast, manueaverable, was a match for anything in the skies and had good armament.

OR maybe it is I who taught YOU something..........Nah thatd would be ridiculous, you must have taught me :lol:

I forgot to tell you, Davidicus,

Attachments

• gayalarm_201.jpg
    gayalarm_201.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 323
Plan_D, I regret to inform you that:

Gay-GayDar.jpg

Don't feel bad though.

Gay-ItsOkay.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back