I would to apoligze for the dresden firebombing in WW2 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA5124

Senior Airman
Apr 8, 2021
I on behalf of america would like to apoligxe for the bombing of dresden . After a guy on facebook who was born there explained to me that it was a complately cillivan town and a red cross town i would like to say sorry for the war chrime we comitted by fire bombing the place im sorry not only to them but to the German people as a whole sorry that you lost so many inocennt people because of america stupidy

I on behalf of america would like to apoligxe for the bombing of dresden . After a guy on facebook who was born there explained to me that it was a complately cillivan town and a red cross town i would like to say sorry for the war chrime we comitted by fire bombing the place im sorry not only to them but to the German people as a whole sorry that you lost so many inocennt people because of america stupidy
There was no such thing as a completely civilian town, and a "guy on facebook" isnt a source.

Dresden was MOST certainly a military target!

It was a command and control center for eastern Germany, with provincial government headquarters (including Gestapo, SS, Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe, etc.) as well as light industry.

There were several Luftwaffe bases around the city, including fighter, bomber, transport and a flight school.
It was at a major crossroads for moving men and equipment and it was a major rail hub.

At the time of the bombing, the roads, railyards and city itself, were choked with retreating German forces.

The morning after the first bombing, Goebbels issued a press release stating that Dresden was nothing more than a cultural center and claimed over 200,000 casualties: all of which was complete bullshit and still gets quoted as fact to this day - which sadly reaffirms Goebbels as the master propagandist with no equal...

Well as an American, YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME!

I regret the bombing of Dresden occurred.
I regret the firebombing of Tokyo happened.
I also regret the bombings of Coventry, Rotterdam, and Warsaw
I also regret the genocide of 6 million Jews and other ethnic Europeans.
I also regret the mass murder of 19 million Chinese civilians.

Please research the subject matter with full understanding of why this occurred.

War is hell

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back