ID neede

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I would like to say to the original poster, thanks for bringing this little puzzle to our attention, though. It was an intriguing one and it was good to have it solved. There are a lot of images out there that remain a mystery to be solved.

I would like to say to the original poster, thanks for bringing this little puzzle to our attention, though. It was an intriguing one and it was good to have it solved. There are a lot of images out there that remain a mystery to be solved.
Yes, This image came up on my hometown's FB page and I'm known as the guy that can ID a plane instantly. This one took several days and a LOT of newspaper article look-up. I learned a lot about the very early commercial airplane flights from here and that was the real benefit to me.

Yes, This image came up on my hometown's FB page and I'm known as the guy that can ID a plane instantly. This one took several days and a LOT of newspaper article look-up. I learned a lot about the very early commercial airplane flights from here and that was the real benefit to me.

Well, we enjoy seeing stuff like this, so keep at it. You're doing your home town proud, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back