IL2 Forgotten Battles Screenshots...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dora_2.jpg

This is such an awesome game. I love the diversity of all the different aircraft. With DCM, you can fly so many different campaigns it's sick. I'm glad it runs well on my "New" computer. My old one got trashed with a virus an since we do all our banking online had no choice but to run out and get a cheap replacement since we had no money saved. It's got integrated video (G45) and integrated audio (Realtek) but it runs surprisingly well.

Nice screenshots Phas.

Astaldo you might want to watch out for Storm of War: Battle of Britain later this year also by 1C. From the production screenies I saw, I'm having my rig upgraded just for that game. (And Modern Warfare too. :D) Just hope that the flight models, the campaign is awesome.

Here's my first screenie submission. I hope it makes the grade.

Regards
-Profo

p.s.: There's a couple of torpedo wakes in the water too.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know.... Hopefully now u can crop out the parts of the screen shot that shouldnt be there, ie the speed and heading...

Also, to get a good screenie, u need to either make sure there is no radio chatter or "machine gun jammed" test on the screen as well, like mine below....

Attachments

• kill.jpg
    kill.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 114
  • kill2.jpg
    kill2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 118
  • train.jpg
    train.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 138
Does anyone know (or not know) which U.S. president piloted one of these in WW2?

Attachments

• TBF Avengers.jpg
    TBF Avengers.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 162
Thank you G.G.. Very interesting. As you probably know he was shot down and bailed out. His two crewmates didn't make it. Bush was interviewed years later and said, "There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of those guys".

This is a typical rendition in which I create a scenario via the Full Mission Builder and then take to the skies. I then get a screenshot or two from a recording that has the graphics 'turned up'. In this case I was flying the B-25 that is being 'tagged' by the '190'. The B-25 to the right also has smoke tracers heading towards it; supposedly from another Focke Wulf out-of-picture to the right.

The first shot is a flyover of the Enterprise. The next is a final approach with a landing light on and lastly, I think I'm going to hit the two wire.

Thanks for your support.

-Profo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back