I'll Trade U 4 That. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
After reading a few threads in modeling, a thought hit me. Being a modeller I've collected numerous models that I haven't started and have lost intrest in, as I'm sure others have. I thought maybe if we could barter with others it might be a good thing. Here are some points:

1) I want to make clear this is a barter between two parties and this forum has no liability for anything that goes on. Its more like a bulletin board and nothing more -not EBay.

2) Members can post what they have available. Only a listing of model, make, condition. Nothing more. Members interested will PM the other party. This is strictly thru Pms and nothing on a thread or Post.

3) Shipping costs or other costs are strictly between the two parties.

4) Problems with models or anything else associated with this is strictly between the two parties.

5) Again, this is nothing but a billboard you find in a shopping market, etc. Nothing reflecs this forum.

I'm sure the Admins and Mods will go over this and add or totally remove this thread which is fine by me. I PM'd Evan about this and he said try. If this goes beyond the means of this forum I accept that. If I overstepped my bounds I apologize and will go back to ranting in the Politics forum.

Just thought this was a good idea. Maybe it can be worked out more effectively by others. Thanks.

Chris

Great idea!! I have approx 60 (SIXTY) models sitting on the shelf, most bought in the 1970's, some I know are out of production. Most are 1/32 and 1/48 several helos too.

The only other thing I was thinking was to keep it to ONE thread that way we're not cluttering up the forum. You know post what you have to offer and if anyone is interested they PM you. nothing more.

Gotta see what I have now that I thought of this. :lol:

DOUGRD, what kind of helos do you have?

Fujimi Westland Seaking H.A.R. Mk3 1/72 RAF Fujimi " " Mk41 1/72 West German Navy SAR Fujimi Aerospatiale Alouette III 1/48 Danish Navy Hasegawa AH-64A Apache 1/72 USA Bachman/Fujimi Bell AH-1G Huey Cobra 1/48 USA Monogram "Blue Thunder" Helo 1/32 MPC Mil Mi-24 Hind 1/72 MPC Kamov Ka25 Hormone 1/72 USSR Navy Testors CH-46D Sea Knight 1/72 USN (This one is a maybe) Airfix Whirlwind H.A.S. Mk22 1/72 Royal Navy Aurora/Heller Super Frelon S.A. 321 1/35 French Army/ Navy/ I.D.F. This Super Frelon I'm still sort of debating about but make me an offer?

DOUG, have you got any 1:72 WWII era stuff?
I really don't do much in 1/72, I like the detail of 1/48 1/32 but I do have a couple of kits that I don't know if I'll get to build and you might be able to talk me out of for something interesting Italaerei 1/72 Dornier DO24T and a Super Model 1/72 BV138.

I have a 1:72 Italeri P-47 N Thunderbolt (No. 1240, 2004 if that helps) that I have opened but nothing else to this point. If I don't get an offer relatively quickly I'll start working on it (I'll edit this post if that happens). Barring that, I'd love to trade for any WWII aircraft (though preferably 1:48 or 1:72 and I'd especially like an Italian plane). PM me if interested.

i would love to trade, but most of my my stock was damaged but i have other military and avaition memorabilia i could trade, if your looking for anything specific pm me if i dont have it i can find it...........plus i'm on a very tight budget right now.

I simply don't have the time to model any more. I've had a P-47D on my workbench for about 1 1/2 years now. It's probably 60% done being built. At this rate I have another year to complete and paint it. :)

I have the same complaints. I just thought this would be a cool thing to get rid of some models I'm not probably gonna touch. Maybe this thread should be a sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back