IM GOING BACK TO THE HOME LAND (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pops-paolo

I will love England forever despite Euro 2020!
May 25, 2021
New Ansterdam
Guys I'm leaving for Italy on Tuesday ill be back on August 20th
I know and visited one cool air museum nearby Padova in Italy before
but does anyone have other cool aircraft places they know for me to try and visit this year

Have a good trip mate, happy memories of adventures in Italy many years ago.

The air force museum on the shore of Bracchiano is well worth the excursion. Images below...

From Rome catch the train to Bracchiano. Don't get off at Vigna di Valle. Go straight to Bracchiano and catch a taxi from there to the museum. 15 Euro one way. Museum is free.

Here's an odd thing - and I'm not suggesting there's anything to see there yet: Spaceport Grottaglie. Richard Branson is talking about turning the old air base of the Regia Aeronautica and the 15th Air Force into a destination for sub-orbital flights. Probably nothing to see for a couple more years, but construction has already started, in preparation for having two and a half hour, sub-orbital flights between Los Angeles and Grottaglie.

Sorry for taking the thread off-topic. I was looking for any signs of a museum or other memorial at the site, and this is all I found.

Here's an odd thing - and I'm not suggesting there's anything to see there yet: Spaceport Grottaglie. Richard Branson is talking about turning the old air base of the Regia Aeronautica and the 15th Air Force into a destination for sub-orbital flights. Probably nothing to see for a couple more years, but construction has already started, in preparation for having two and a half hour, sub-orbital flights between Los Angeles and Grottaglie.

Sorry for taking the thread off-topic, I was looking for any signs of a museum or other memorial at the site, and this is all I found.
no thats cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back