I'm gone! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I tried to hit F5 but it worked two times out of a dozen, and now it seems not to work at all.

Last edited:
I see. You may try to follow that... log out and then reset the cache of your net browser. Then log in again and check.

Logged out, cleared the cache and worked, I did create a post. But just once and now the error is recurring.

Have you all Firefox plugins updated?

Oh.. btw.. what computer do you use? Isn't that a Samsung device accidentally?

Last edited:
Well... so why there isn't any trouble with that for most of us while there is still the same group of a few who encounter problems? I don't think the forum soft works so selectively.
I don't know Wojtek, there are many factors that can cause this. The forum is leaning on ajax quite a bit, which in my experience can cause a lot of trouble. So it could be a dns problem. Also caching problems is still an option, people have different browsing habits after all, or a combination of the two.
As I said, I have the problem once and a while as well. I'll see if I can log the errors coming from the browser to see if anything pops up.

You are right.. I'm sure there are errors for the forum soft. For instance I haven't been able to access the ACP for some time. The last time I could I noticed a couple of them listed. These can cause the wrong working of the forum scrip sections. However there is a soft installed for your computer that can be the reason for. For example... the Firefox doesn't display sites properly while there is the Samsung Support Center installed on the Samsung laptops. As far as the Win10 is concerned... it allows to start too many unnecessary services while being instlled automatically. These services can interfere with the forum soft. And therefore I would say it's better to check all around your own yard before saying " it's not my fault".

Also please pay your attention to that Elmas cleared the cache and it started working properly. But then it stopped after one post. I would say there has to be something that blocks changes or/and restores the older version of the cache.

And finally please make a focus on the bottom bar of the FF.... I would ask.. why so many? or better ... what for at all?

thread-jpg.343376a.jpg

Last edited:
You're right Wojtek. It could be cache corruption. It could corrupt the cache holding the JavaScript files and thus will be unable to load the page. As you mentioned, this happens with Samsung machines running their support centre. I still don't believe win 10 would cause this, but apparently a 3rd party program could.

In my opinion the Win10 could do that as well. All depends on how old the hardware is the Windows was installed. Also if the Win10 is an upgrade of the older Windows version, I mean the WIn8 or 7. Please remember that drivers that worked with the WIn7/8 quite properly may not fit on the newer OS. Also these that come with the Win10 may not work good with the older hardware. About these default ones I don't mention at all. Therefore if I were Elmas I would check on the FF plugins installed firstly then on its and of the OS settings. Sometimes the lack of something that seems to be minor can cause nothing but troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back