I'm gone!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

People don't like change. We got used to the blue theme eventually, but back then we had the same complains. I actually don't see the problem. The theme works in many ways much better than the old one. Of course there are minor problems, but for instance in a mobile device it is much better. Horse was forced to change because he had to change the forum script which wasn't working anymore.
I wish people like Ian would think about that when complaining about these minor details. Taste is something you can discuss, you either like it or not, but this skin is working very well. So I absolutely don't understand this complaining. After all it's not about the exterior, it's the content that counts.
So I absolutely don't understand Ian. And I think it's a stupid reason to quit. I guess he just doesn't like bacon anymore.

Last edited:
I'm having some problems with "Create Threads" as I can't find the space where to insert the text of the message....

No, I noticed the problem from a tower. I will try the refresh...

Use the refresh button on your keyboard.
I've noticed on a mobile device (such as an ipad) that it takes a moment for the server to provide comparable threads after you enter the new thread's title, which causes a delay in the new thread's content text area.

Even then, the text area isn't clearly defined, so it takes a little "discovery" time :lol:

I was checking on that issue a couple of times yesterday and today by clicking on the Create New Thread button frequently, Both of them , I mean the top one and the bottom one , generated the window with the thread creator properly. To be honest I'm not sure what can be the reason for that but if it would be the global issue the problem would hit all of us here. Also I have noticed that there are still the same people having the problems. So... either it is a problem with data transferring and their servers or with the updatiing of the Windows and soft installed on computers. It seems that trouble appears just before the new updating for the Windows OS happens.

THX Geo for the info. It happened to me once or twice in the recent week. But it didn't during this one at all.

This is what I see when I try to create a thread:

thread.jpg

When you see the screen , please hit the F5 button for refreshing of the screen. The box for the writting should appear. If it doesn't it means that it is either a problem with your Win10 or the web browser. I would say it is caused the Win10 because the system wasn't designed for the desktop and many users claim problems with the OS while installing on the kind of devices.

tekst.jpg

How can an os influence the display of html widgets in firefox? I don't believe that is the case.

I've got the same thing sometimes. I use linux and a couple of different browsers, amongst which are firefox and chromium. So it is not browser specific and I don't believe it is os related. Could be cache related or maybe server.

Well... so why there isn't any trouble with that for most of us while there is still the same group of a few who encounter problems? I don't think the forum soft works so selectively.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back