Info on Wilhelm Lemke's BF109G-6 "Yellow 7"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

von hahn

Airman 1st Class
Aug 2, 2008
JNB
Hi all,

I am certain that somebody on here will be able to help- I'm looking for info or even better, photos of Wilhelm Lemke's BF109G-6, of 9./ JG3, the aircraft with the large yellow eyes painted over the beulen...? I've been unable to locate any photos of this aircraft, and I'm busy on a model of it. Unfortunately, there are no paint scheme guidelines so I'm kind of relying on profiles and photos for guidance...Also, does anybody know if Yellow 7 took the non-standard C3 fuel?

Thanks a mil!
vh

Hi all,

I am certain that somebody on here will be able to help- I'm looking for info or even better, photos of Wilhelm Lemke's BF109G-6, of 9./ JG3, the aircraft with the large yellow eyes painted over the beulen...? I've been unable to locate any photos of this aircraft, and I'm busy on a model of it. Unfortunately, there are no paint scheme guidelines so I'm kind of relying on profiles and photos for guidance...Also, does anybody know if Yellow 7 took the non-standard C3 fuel?

Thanks a mil!
vh

That's a very interesting topic. But this field is still new to me. It will be grateful if you give me some
more information about it. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back