Is talk of il2 modding taboo on this site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hot Space, if I wanted to just load up one or two aircraft, like a Me410 or a B-17 for example, can this be done without jumping through all sorts of hoops and/or fooling around with my stock game?

Sort of like just adding a new aircraft to my CFS3, all I do (in most cases) is just add the new A/C file to the AIRCRAFT folder and fire the game up...

Hot Space, if I wanted to just load up one or two aircraft, like a Me410 or a B-17 for example, can this be done without jumping through all sorts of hoops and/or fooling around with my stock game?

Sort of like just adding a new aircraft to my CFS3, all I do (in most cases) is just add the new A/C file to the AIRCRAFT folder and fire the game up...

Yep, they're quite easy to install m8 as you have only 3 things (Once you've also added the AC Installer 3.0) and away you go.

You also have a 'Read Me' to help folks.

It seems like it's very hard to put new 3D objects into the game, or how come most "new" planes are just a bastardized version of several old ones :)

But I recommend everyone to install the following as they ARE pretty good:

Fw 190 D-11 / D-13 <- among the most beautiful planes in IL-2 imo
Bf 109 K-14 <- A Bf 109 with a 4 bladed prop looks, well, different
Hurricane IID <- 40mm, need I say more?
Slílverplate B29 <- feels like cheating

Hot Space sorry to be a pain but i went through your links and i couldnt understand what to download any chance you could make it a bit simpler for a complete duffer like me, thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back