Is that a Bugatti Veyron in my rear view... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Give me a Dodge Charger Daytona or Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird anyday (with Hemis of course) over that "thing"....:lol:

Lucky, were you born in the US? It is not too common for a European (hope that is a correct term) to be so fond of American muscle cars. Much less Mopars! I am a Mopar fool myself. Owned a few, currently have a 68 B-body that is slowly making progress.
I agree, give me a Superbird or Daytona anyday!

I feel the sudden need to go wash my hands, possibly brought on by having to agree with Lucky. American steel and Hemi power any day! Wish I could afford 'em......

(just screwin with ya, Lucky! :occasion5: )

Even if it does, be interesting to see how long fuel, brakes and tyres last at 300mph - or drivers for that matter :)

It'll drain the gas tank in 12 minutes if you feel the need to.... as for brakes and tyres, no idea. I have heard figures of 15 minutes for the tyres if you really push it, but this sounds a bit ridiculous.

Gas Mileage of 2006 Bugatti Veyron
Bugatti Veyron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It looks like the US dept of Energy don't really like the car either...

It'll drain the gas tank in 12 minutes if you feel the need to.... as for brakes and tyres, no idea. I have heard figures of 15 minutes for the tyres if you really push it, but this sounds a bit ridiculous...
I know what the Veyron will do to fuel, I meant the Mosler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back