Is there a convenient way to get books from RRHT?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tomo pauk

Creator of Interesting Threads
Apr 3, 2008
RR Heritage trust issued a number of interesting books in last a few decades. Unfortunately, some of them are out of the print/stock, and there is no web shop. So I wonder if there is a convenient way to get the books about engine tech and interesting/important people?

(mods, I'd appreciate it of this can remain in this sub-forum for the time being)

RR Heritage trust issued a number of interesting books in last a few decades. Unfortunately, some of them are out of the print/stock, and there is no web shop. So I wonder if there is a convenient way to get the books about engine tech and interesting/important people?

(mods, I'd appreciate it of this can remain in this sub-forum for the time being)

Hi tomo, try Amazon UK. They have quite a few RR Heritage Trust Books. The trust web site also has an order form that lists the available books.

Neil.

Excellent, thank you for the feedback :)

Excellent, thank you for the feedback :)

RRHT is shut anyway at the moment, and is closed at an absolute minimum until the end of this year, so even if you
did fill in an order form for a book, there would be nobody there the take your order. The news is not at all good
even after that. At least one main heritage site is being moved, and its sadly very unclear after the reaction to covid
what the official RR strategy on their heritage activities will look like.

I generally recommend abe books.

Rolls-Royce Heritage Trust - AbeBooks

Calum's method worked fastest - I've bought two of the books issued by RRHT minutes ago :)

Thanks again for the feedback :)

RRHT have been posting in the last couple of days on Linkedin about book ordering, so I can only assume that their ordering service is now functional.

Appears you can email the book-shop direct:

[email protected]

Publications

1601446622982.png

Last edited:
Thank you again for the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back