Is there a unicorn kit?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have noticed a few that seem to command a premium on the second hand market, but the one that stand out is the Latecoere 631, a Contrails vacuform kit made also by Sutcliffe productions.

the rarest kits for me are airfix. down in SA ,or at least for me, my only sources are mainly academy. but its just not as nice as airfix. back when i was 5 and 6 we had a local model store that had airfixes and my dad and i would often buy and build them- fond memories.

Foolishly playing with our toys. What were we thinking?
Not resale value that is for sure, I had this as a Christmas present, now advertised at £675 (around $930 US).
Mind you I got £675 worth of playing with it. Not advertised on the box, it serves as a WW2 tank and troop transporter, and aircraft recovery vehicle.
1631224027635.png

I had a Matchbox set of military vehicles at a very young age. They looked like military vehicles but off somehow. Who ever heard a Centurian tank?
I always felt that the role of the Corgi Transporter at Waterloo was under reported. It not only countered the French infantry and provided covering fire for the light cavalry and marching band, it also wiped out the Africa Corps and some German paratroopers on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back