Italian EF 2000 Typhoon in 1/32 scale. Kit from Trumpeter with additions from Aires and "wolf3dresinparts"

al49

Tech Sergeant
1,605
490
Joined
Dec 16, 2009
Location
Milan, Italy
In early January of current year (2024) I wanted to do something modern and Italian, and my choice fell on this subjec. I took many photos from the beginning, but I never started a w.i.p. story on this forum. I post here a few pictures of the complete model and in a while I will start a new tread in the relevant page to show some work-in-progress.
Modern aircraft are wery uniform in color, so I tried to add some life by choosing to replicate the commemorative livery "Baracca" issued for the 55th anniversary of Italian acrobatic team "Frecce Tricolori"
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3006 res.jpg
    DSCN3006 res.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 82
  • DSCN3010 res.jpg
    DSCN3010 res.jpg
    655.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCN3011 res.jpg
    DSCN3011 res.jpg
    818.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN3022 res.jpg
    DSCN3022 res.jpg
    1,011.4 KB · Views: 87
  • efa-2000-ami-36-31.jpg
    efa-2000-ami-36-31.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 81
Nicely done Alberto, ad must be an impressive size in that scale.
 
I like this Alberto, was it a good kit to build. :lol:
Not too bad, but required a number of adjustments, specially in the cockpit/canopy area, but also on wing-tip and nose sensors. I will post some details in my wip.
 
Hi, when I decided to build an Italian Typhoon, I did some investigations and I found a report on the web stating that Revell kit is more accurate, because based on real European aircraft, but unfortunately none was available in Europe at that time, so I had to divert to Trumpetr kit.
 
So I did well, some time ago, to buy the Revell from a friend for 50€...
IMG_20250105_083119_edit_284509794617523.jpg

I then took the B of Trumpeter because the one of Revell is unobtainable
IMG_20250105_083222_edit_284540979051372.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back