Jan 18, 2008 #1 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Hi Henning, I found the Italian Torpedo docuement. Many thanks to genkideskan for providing this manual to me. Attachments Italian Torpedo's.pdf Italian Torpedo's.pdf 2.2 MB · Views: 710
Hi Henning, I found the Italian Torpedo docuement. Many thanks to genkideskan for providing this manual to me.
Jan 19, 2008 #2 H HoHun Tech Sergeant 1,759 33 Joined Oct 15, 2006 Hi Micdrow, >I found the Italian Torpedo docuement. Thanks a lot! Parachute-dropped circling torpedo ... if that one doesn't induce panic and confusion, nothing will! Regards, Henning (HoHun)
Hi Micdrow, >I found the Italian Torpedo docuement. Thanks a lot! Parachute-dropped circling torpedo ... if that one doesn't induce panic and confusion, nothing will! Regards, Henning (HoHun)
Aug 3, 2009 #3 B BlueSeven Recruit 1 0 Joined Aug 3, 2009 Micdrow said: Hi Henning, I found the Italian Torpedo docuement. Many thanks to genkideskan for providing this manual to me. Click to expand... This is an interesting weapon. An additional Allied summary appeared in 1942 when one torpedo was captured and sent to London for analysis. Italian Circling Torpedo, WWII Tactical and Technical Trends, No. 11, November 1942 Is there any record of the Italian circling torpedo being used in battle? Was it successful?
Micdrow said: Hi Henning, I found the Italian Torpedo docuement. Many thanks to genkideskan for providing this manual to me. Click to expand... This is an interesting weapon. An additional Allied summary appeared in 1942 when one torpedo was captured and sent to London for analysis. Italian Circling Torpedo, WWII Tactical and Technical Trends, No. 11, November 1942 Is there any record of the Italian circling torpedo being used in battle? Was it successful?