Even though I have a large fenced back yard, I sometimes walk my dogs along the street in front of my house for their variety. I carry "poop-bags" with me, for cleanup, and the neighborhood has no sidewalks (it's dead-end street with a terminating cove.) One day my biggest dog "marked" the grass at the very edge of a neighbor's lawn and I picked up the pile using my hand inside a poop-bag (standard technique.) Just as I was about to slip the bag inside-out to close and tie it up, I noticed a folded $1 bill was stuck to the poop on the bottom. I debated for a few seconds whether it was worth retrieving and decided that $1 USD was not enough reward for retrieval as the bill was covered in poop. Thus, the bag, poop, and currency all went into my poop can, when I got back home. However, I pondered for the rest of the day as to what denomination would I actually retrieve the sh*tty money? Certainly a $100 bill would be retrieved as being compensatory for a sh*tty hand for a short time. But what about $5, $10, or $20? What amount would it take for you to endure sh*t-fingers for 10 or 15 minutes until you could return home and clean up the money (and your hands)? Inquiring minds want to know.