I've lost the tirpitz!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Is it? I couldnt be bothered to go back and look It looks like it could be one of those 2 though. If we knew the altitude from which the picture was taken it might be easier.

The yellow area in the photo posted by Cheddar Cheese is what looks like a shadow that may be the ship, although part of it is still visible to the left of the circle.

I have no way to convert the bmp I have to a jpg. I tried to send it to The Lancaster Kicks Ass but don't know if I was successful or not. I don't even know if it was large enough to be of any use.

Oh, I see. You did post it. I thank you for your help and apologize for any trouble. I believe the area in pink to be land. I can see the shoreline running below that area just below and to the left of the circle. I can also see signs of shoreline around the area I circled so I can't be sure if that is the Tirpitz in her berth or if it is land.

well CC for a bit of reference that lancaster has a 100ft wingspan (it's actually 102ft but it's less complicated this way) and i would estimate it to be no lower than 9,000ft...............

At that altitude the Yellow circle would seem more accurate. However, didnt the source of the photo say it was in the top right? Do you have the source?

Users who are viewing this thread