Japan and Japanese (1 Viewer)

Stock price of FUJIFILM Holdings hits limit up.

Business stream is quickly changing.
FUJIFILM is also known as the manufacturer of Avigan Tablet anti-flu drug.
Chinese government seems to have officially decided its licensed production for the treatment of Covid-19 in China today.

FUJIFILM Holdings.JPG
 
As the season of cherry blossoms comes, people's attention to the virus seems to be loosening.
I don't mind such invincible guys and gals anymore. I only try not to approach them.

Ueno_Park_2020.jpg

Source: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfkp2W2bcRs
 
The Diamond Princess left Yokohama Port on March 25 for the first time since February 5 to dock the Mitsubishi's shipyard near the port for the maintenance and renovation till May. A ship of legend which urged us immediate preparation for the coming threat of novel coronavirus. She will be invincible again as a cruiser when the world has obtained perfect immunity for the virus. Stay safe, Princess.

Diamond_Princess_leaves_Yokohama_Port.jpg

Source: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkNp4KYHO34
 
As probably my English language is not as good as I would like to, I deleted this post.
 
Last edited:
He did well being isolated by western countries.
 
Message deleted (double-post strikes again)
 
I am saddened to hear of your Father's passing, Shinpachi-san.
 
He was so shocked by the death of his eldest son recently his health condition had got worsened rapidly. When I was informed of father's death, I had ironically finished repairing an old Pentax camera which I and my brother enjoyed together fifty years ago to dedicate. No words.

P4098659_SL.JPG
 
My condolences for both your losses.
Keep safe and keep well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back