Japan and Japanese

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Japan's choice seems neutral in G7 on the Gaza conflict.
This has been accepted favorably by the people.

Chief Cabinet Secretary Hirokazu Matsuno on Monday explained why the government did not join a statement on the Gaza crisis by the six other countries in the Group of Seven, saying that the six countries are those whose citizens are reported to have been kidnapped, missing or otherwise harmed in the conflict.
There have been no reports of Japanese nationals getting caught up in the conflict.
As for action by Japan, Matsuno mentioned that Foreign Minister Yoko Kamikawa on Saturday attended a peace summit in Egypt concerning the Gaza conflict.
"[Kamikawa] firmly condemned the terrorist attacks by Hamas," Matsuno said, referring to the Islamist organization fighting Israel. "Japan's presence was demonstrated."

Israeli Ambassador to Japan Gilad Cohen condemns Japanese media.
Japanese majority's opinion is that the daughter has nothing to do with her mother's crime.

"Today, I attended a press conference at the @fccjapan, during which I expressed my disappointment that @tbs_pr is providing a platform to the daughter of Fusako Shigenobu. She was involved in the killing of numerous Israelis 50 years ago, and now her daughter is praising the brutal acts of Hamas.
People who condone terrorism should not be given a platform to express their views.
Watch the press conference here:
View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=DBP3S7B4Klg [The relevant part is from 27:41 to 29:46]"

View: https://twitter.com/GiladCohen_/status/1712780923048198331

Seems a good chance to introduce recent diplomatic events in Japan.

Ukraine Ambassador to Japan Korsunsky Sergiy comdemns Japanese lawmaker Muneo Suzuki.
Suzuki is known pro-Russian politician and it is not illegal in Japan.

"Muneo Suzuki should stop act as a part of RuZZian propaganda machine. For how long this will continue? Tens of thousand of Ukrainians killed by RuZZians, children and women and we should put down arms? What else?"

View: https://twitter.com/KorsunskySergiy/status/1573108690848186369

With the same height but 15% wider body.
He can do it to protect his princess in NYC.

Photo-shopped Kei
View attachment 650322
In fact, developing Kei's muscles seems to be going on in NYC. Recent news tells -

For America's elite, training their bodies is a given. Steeped in this culture, Kei as husband of Japanese former princess Mako has become a "different person" from when he was in Japan. Kei has been working on his body little by little since last year and lately he has become more muscular. "Even when I saw him in his dress shirt on the way to work, I could see that his arms and chest were bulging. It was obvious that he had gained muscle." said Mr.&Mrs. Komuro's neighbor.

Interview manner that this guy says 90% Japanese don't know and thought favorable recently.

1. Don't knock the door twice but three times.

2. Enter with smile.

3. Don't sit without permission.

4. Speak watching interviewer's eyes.

When I was young,

1. Knocking the door twice is enough.

2. Don't smile meaninglessly.

3. Don't sit without permission.

4. Speak watching interviewer's eyes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/msFukTTjsd0

When I was young:

1. Knock on door 2-4 times. If it did not seem loud enough the first time, wait about 15-30 sec and then pound harder. Repeat until they answer or it seems like they are not going to answer, even if they are sitting there in plain sight. If the door is closed, feel free to open it slowly unless locked, in which case walk away slowly in case they are slow to get to the door.

2. Always smile when they come to the door. This is to indicate you have no ill intent and are not an official of some sort - like the police coming to tell them they are under arrest, or that there has been an accident and someone is injured or dead, or that you were sent to tell them they are fired.

3. Wait a bit for the interviewer to direct you to a chair, but if they are too slow sit where it seems appropriate and look at them expectantly - or just look around aimlessly.

4. Don't look in the interviewer's eyes too aggressively, as there is a 50/50 chance they will take this to mean that you wish to control/have a tiny bit of control of the interview, and they may take this as a sign you are a trouble maker. Do not display too much confidence as this may make the interviewer feel inadequate.

Users who are viewing this thread