Dec 6, 2007 #1 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Inquiry Report on the Japanese Attack on Darwin on 19th Febuary 1942 compiled from the Australian Archives. Attachments Japanese attack on Darwin.pdf Japanese attack on Darwin.pdf 2.8 MB · Views: 254
Inquiry Report on the Japanese Attack on Darwin on 19th Febuary 1942 compiled from the Australian Archives.
Dec 6, 2007 #2 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Damn it. I couldn't get it to work!
Dec 6, 2007 Thread starter #3 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Wildcat said: Damn it. I couldn't get it to work! Click to expand... Humm, wierd I just opened it.
Dec 6, 2007 #4 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Hmm, I think I'm having troubles with Acrobat reader...
Dec 6, 2007 Thread starter #5 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Wildcat said: Hmm, I think I'm having troubles with Acrobat reader... Click to expand... Humm, I couldnt tell you. Its made the same way Ive made all the other ones. Maybe some one else can tell us if they can open it.
Wildcat said: Hmm, I think I'm having troubles with Acrobat reader... Click to expand... Humm, I couldnt tell you. Its made the same way Ive made all the other ones. Maybe some one else can tell us if they can open it.
Dec 6, 2007 #6 G Glider Major 9,286 6,033 Joined Apr 23, 2005 Location Lincolnshire Looks like a decent report, certainly not a cover up
Dec 12, 2007 #7 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria thanks micdrow. My grandfather was there when that happened!