Japanese Monograph No.55: Southeast Area Air Ops Nov 41-Feb 42

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

buffnut453

Captain
Jul 25, 2007
Utah, USA
Folks,

I recently obtained a digital copy of the Subject monograph but it doesn't include any of the maps:cry:. Does anyone know where/how I might obtain copies of the maps so that I can better understand the entirety of the document?

Many thanks to anyone who can assist...

Hi Syscom,

Thanks but no. The document calls out specific maps showing dispositions at various stages of the Malayan campaign but the sketch maps aren't included in the document - rather frustrating really. I'm hoping someone else has copies of these maps that they'd be willing to share with me.

Kind regards,
Mark H

Just found this, I havent read it either but may help.

Attachments

• Combined Arms Center, Research and Publications Index,.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 510
Thanks (again) Micdrow - you're a real late Santa today!

This seems like a list of papers held at Leavenworth but they may also have a copy of the Japanese Monographs. I have a friend whol lives in that area - I may ask him if he knows anyone there who can help.

Cheers,
Mark

Thanks (again) Micdrow - you're a real late Santa today!

This seems like a list of papers held at Leavenworth but they may also have a copy of the Japanese Monographs. I have a friend whol lives in that area - I may ask him if he knows anyone there who can help.

Cheers,
Mark

Your welcome Mark,

You may find this link interesting. There are couple of Monographs here but not the specific one you are looking for along with other pacific and china stuff.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/technical/pacific-china-documents-15584.html

All the best
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back