Jeremy Mayfield tests positive for meth!

Doughboy

Staff Sergeant
798
0
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Location
Pennsylvania
"NASCAR confirmed Wednesday that suspended driver Jeremy Mayfield tested positive for methamphetamines." NASCAR: We'll 'prove' Mayfield test shows meth - FOX Sports on MSN
 
He's done for now in the cup. Wow! I used to support him when he was driving #19 Dodge Dealers. what a shame.
 
I think he should be banned from Nascar.
 
I once tested positive...BUT it was because I had taken an over-the-counter allergy medication. Boy was I angry...they later confirmed my innocents. :x (somehow)

p.s. this happened quite a few years ago and the quality of the tests used may have improved.:rolleyes:
 
How would you feel if you were the other drivers around him, know he was hopped up on meth. I'd want the guy banned. No room for that at 190 mph.
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back