Joining formation!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many thanks for all of the greetings and welcomes. When I shared all of these messages with my father (85 years old) he was amazed that folks from all around the world were sending me messages! Just goes to show how small the world really is, but how large the interest is in WWII across the globe.
My family has just recently moved into a new home and as of yet my kits and supplies have yet to be unpacked. The documentation of ongoing projects visible on this site motivate me to get everything set up and underway. Unfortunately for me other things take priority associated with moving.

When I moved I gave away in excess of 70 completed projects to a young man just getting started in the hobby. He was thrilled to receive them and has since completed a few nice ones of his own. I am now left with starting over. I can't really complain about that now can I? Have 100+ kits to do so they'll keep me busy for awhile. First up is completion of 1/48 PBY that was started at least 4 years ago, along with a birdcage Corsair and a Harvard. Such is life!

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back