Joining formation!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

5bR6897

Airman
Jun 24, 2009
Indiana, US
Greetings from the state of Indiana! I am the son and nephew of RCAF veterans and have always had a keen interest in all things warbird related. I have been a modeler since the days I could buy a Hawk kit for 49cents! My very first one was a T-6, all molded in yellow...would have been around 1958 or 59. Specifically my modeling interests lie with WWII aircraft of all involved nations. I have a leaning towards Spits and T-6's (or Harvards if you wish) since my family spent numerous hours in each. In visiting this site I have been very impressed with the amount and quality of information that is made available. I very much look forward to contributing and learning.

Best regards,
5bR6897
Spifire 5b, serial number R6897 in which my uncle was killed in Jan 43. RCAF 411 squadron, Digby

Hi Chris and welcome! I´m also new to the Forum and can only say that this is a very fine Place to spend your Time. Lot of Knowledge and nice People here :D

Acerus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back