JU-87 R-2 T6+AN

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well it does look like there is a letter under the wing. I'm leaning more to the no snake version of the paint job to make it a little easier on me

Well.. you may follow the T6+M Stuka. then The layout of the camo spots can be worked out almost fully with these pics posted above.

I know of several (6?) images that show the 'snake' on these aircraft. All show the port side only. I would say, unless there is more evidence of which I am ignorant, then we can't say for sure whether it was on both sides or not.
Cheers
Steve

You just saved some time for me then I can use T6+M since it has no snake and being a B&W pic l can follow the lines pretty easy.

Does this also have the different colors on the spinner and any letters on the front of the spats? I'm thinking no for the letters but want to make sure

Ok. I wanted to make sure since they were same unit that the spinner had the same paint also

Is there a color rendering of T6+M or matching what we know each color should be from the B&W

In my opinion here is the missing part of the pic with the T6+M nose. It seems that the spinner was of a solid colour with thin dark strip at its back.

Ju87B-StG2-T6_M_front.jpg

However the enlarged image showing the starboard side of the plane indicates the spinner was of two colours. The spinner nose seems to be of yellow or white and the the RLM 70 at the back part.

Ju87R2Trop-StG2-T6+M.jpg

Judging by shades and the sunlight , the first image here was taken while the T6+M was under direct sunlight going from left a little bit. It caused the spinner looking like being of the solid colour. The same effect we can notice in the well-known pic of the "snake" Stuka . The spinner colours there are said to be yellow/RLM70. Therefore I would say the spinner colours of the T6+M should be the same.

Urbanke1a.jpg

And here made darker clipped part of the T6+M pic with the spinner... the two colours there can be seen better...

Ju87B-StG2-T6_M_front_a.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back