Ju87B-2?-R

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

All my info was picked up on line. Maybe these will help, though I'm not sure which version of Ju87 the photos represent

1563_2_BILx_10.jpg

16100dpi.jpg
18150dpiQ8.jpg
Ju87-Cockpit-101.jpg
Ju87-Cockpit-111.jpg
Ju87-Cockpit-121.jpg
Ju87-Cockpit-141.jpg
Ju87-Cockpit-221-1055x1500.jpg
:

Hai There. I'm building the Airfix/Heller 1/24 Ju87 B-2 or R-version in detail. For the exterieur I have planty pictures to go on. But the interieur give me some trouble. Special the radio equipement. Can anybudy help me with this? Many thanks in forward!

Somewhere, in my very, very, VERY packed storage room, I have an old, old, OLD Airfix kit which you mentioned. It was purchased from a now long defunct 'toy store' that was going out of business. I paid $9 for it! It is one of my many 'one of these days' projects!

Maybe today should be the day, O Ole Bill
Well maybe. I started about 20 years ago. Then I had a feeling something is not right. Now is the time to finished the model. Because somebody who is very interested like to know how 't become to look on this big scale. And with the information now in this forum it is a joy to working on it. I have to correct some things but that is oke. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back