JU87D markings

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

andywatson

Recruit
Aug 1, 2010
Hi all,

I am about 18 months into a 1/6 scale build of a JU87D, and I am now giving thought to the finishing details.

Unfortunately there are very few Stukas left in existence, and most books replicate the same detailed photos. I would like to get images of all the little signs and arrows that were on these planes to tell the crew/ground crew where to walk, what to fill each hatch with etc etc etc. I am guessing they were actually fairly standard, so I could live with these details from a different plane if push came to shove.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

have got some stuff on another computer i think, will have a look tomorow afternoon and post what i have.
pretty sure i've got all the stencil markings for the Ju 87, but not sure what mark though so fingers crossed !!!!

That's absolutely brilliant.

Many thanks.

Just a few thousand rivets to do and I can start on those!

It only seems fair!

Actually there is a full build blog here

I will stick up a finished picture here though.

I must be honest at the dedication you plastic modellers go to to get your planes right with a 6 inch wingspan- they show up a lot of the RC communities models with 6 foot plus wingspans!

Cheers guys.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread