Just hello (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks everyone! I'm in Brisbane, Australia, though a born and bred Canberran - so hey there Vic Balshaw. I was in Canberra last week for a holiday (trying to move back actually) - the War Memorial was the first place we went to. I was thrilled with the new ww1 aircraft display in the big hall over near G for George.

Vic, did you see the 60th anniversary Victory in the Pacific air show in 2005? it was so wonderful. I loved the Spitfires zooming over the lake. (For anyone else, it was a 2 day - well 3 if you count practice day - air show commemorating air power in the pacific - they had so many planes and displays it brought a tear to my eye!)

Hey Jemm, sorry about that almost missed it. I was also looking over 'G' George about the same time, went to take pic's but had problems with the camera in the Great Hall. Also sad to say I was on walkabout in England and Italy for 3 months in 2005 and missed all the fun at home. Always make an effort to go to Avalon when it's on and sometimes to Temora open days.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back