Kills on each of our signatures, what does that mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It doesn't take a real man to wear pink. It's the "fashion" these days to wear pink because the vast majority of "men" these days are feminist pussies.

I have one pair of trainers, one pair of shoes, and a pair of Doc Martins.

Erich said:
Adler when was the lat time you used those Matterhorn artic boots ? Do they have a insulate liner or .... ?

I have not worn them since I was deployed to Kosovo in 2003. They are great. I love them, kept my feet very warm and breathed eneogh so that they did not sweat. Almost feels like wearing tennis shooes also, not very heavy. A bit on the pricy side though, I paid $172 for them but I believe they are much cheaper now, going for like $120 now.

plan_D said:
It doesn't take a real man to wear pink. It's the "fashion" these days to wear pink because the vast majority of "men" these days are feminist pussies.

I have one pair of trainers, one pair of shoes, and a pair of Doc Martins.

Tried me on some chucks in Plymouth today, I thinks ill buy some off Ebay for Xmas...

And that has something to do with me, how?

Although, talking of new shoes if only for a small amount of time (hopefully). I'm getting some new boots that are much better for killing people than the Docs. They're Hi-Tec Magnums, a lot of the police wear them. Reinforced plastic, just as hard as steel top-capped ...can do some real damage.

While Hi-Tec Magnums are confortable, we have found that they are not that good, atleast for a military point of view. They dont give the ankle support like other boots and they are not at durable as we would like them to be. I am sure they are good for police but for military they are not the best.

I imagine so. After all, the police aren't really set to be going on treks across ...well, any terrain except the road. Plus, British police can wear whatever boots they want but they get Magnums discount. And I'm not in any service ...but I think the Magnums would serve me well when I'm stomping. Uh!

Oh that they certainly would. Dont take me wrong. That was just my take on why I dont wear them. Our Army actually does not even authorize them. The Airforce can wear them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back