Kosovo

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kosova Will Be The American Base In Europe! The Us Castle In The Balkans!
Nbdy Will Dare To Touch It! The Biggest Base In Balkans Is In Peja, Kosva With Us Troups But Isnt Very Public!
Yes There Will Be A War But Not In Kosova, In Macedonia And The Us Will Light It Up For Their Own Interest Which Will Be Ours Too!

This is what I found out on one Albanian forum today. Is this true? Not trying to suggest anything.

I think the US is attempting to posture itself with a secular muslim state. Not sure how much clout this buys in the wacko Islamic extremist society however. And my personal take is that unless mass killings begin again, the US will not get directly involved. The European NATO countries took a beating in our press for not taking a more forthright position in the earlier conflict. Now we can debate about whether that was due to political will or lack of NATO capability, but what is most concerning is that I don't think the US has the will to insert itself over there again unless something really tragic occurs (God forbid). Many lessons learned from that conflict by NATO allies. And one of them was the apparent lack of preparation for a regional conflict that did not involve waves of tanks running towards the Ruhr.

Today in Spain. A bomb set up by ETA blew up while being dismantled by the police. Where it was I don't know. Personally, I don't think that there will be anymore violent protests in our cities but I do think that there will still be peaceful protests. Hope so and fingers crossed that my government doesn't do anything stupid.

I certainly hope so Evanglider. This shows that not only Serbs are zealous fanatics. My people, especially those in the south, are just stupid and hard headed. This however doesn't include us in Novi Sad, Vojvodina. People have been living here together for ages (Serbs, Hungarians, Romanians, Slovaks, Croats and many more). Many of my friends are Hungarians and Slovaks, even Croats and we get along just fine trying to survive in this god forsaken region. My girlfriend (at least I'm working on it) is a Hungarian beauty. ;) All bakeries here in Novi Sad are owned by Albanians, but now they are targeted by those same idiots that attacked the US Embassy. Wish I could do something about it. I don't want the 90s all over again, just purchased my first car thanks to the foreign bank credit.

I think calmer people will prevail I hope we don't recognize Kosovo here, I think it is premature , but the the people their will prosper because NATO and the EU will have lots of troops there. and that will be the main industry in Kosovo

The idiots that run my country decided for some unknown reason not to recognize the independence of Kosovo...well apparently there are a couple of reasons like the rights of minorities and the non-compliance with the borders of Serbia...the Balkans have always been a problem in Europe...why this can't be a peaceful region?...

Kosova Will Be The American Base In Europe! The Us Castle In The Balkans!
Nbdy Will Dare To Touch It! The Biggest Base In Balkans Is In Peja, Kosva With Us Troups But Isnt Very Public!
Yes There Will Be A War But Not In Kosova, In Macedonia And The Us Will Light It Up For Their Own Interest Which Will Be Ours Too!

This is what I found out on one Albanian forum today. Is this true? Not trying to suggest anything.

The largest US Base in Kosovo is Camp Bondsteel. I spent 10 months there...

I certainly hope so Evanglider. This shows that not only Serbs are zealous fanatics. My people, especially those in the south, are just stupid and hard headed. This however doesn't include us in Novi Sad, Vojvodina. People have been living here together for ages (Serbs, Hungarians, Romanians, Slovaks, Croats and many more). Many of my friends are Hungarians and Slovaks, even Croats and we get along just fine trying to survive in this god forsaken region. My girlfriend (at least I'm working on it) is a Hungarian beauty. ;) All bakeries here in Novi Sad are owned by Albanians, but now they are targeted by those same idiots that attacked the US Embassy. Wish I could do something about it. I don't want the 90s all over again, just purchased my first car thanks to the foreign bank credit.

I hop[e things don't get bad for you there.

i think this means i'm going back to the balkans....................crap

No more than likely not. I believe when I was there was the last time they were sending vast amounts of Active Duty to Kosovo. 90% of what is being sent there now is Reserve and National Guard.

Best of luck. I am to old to join you, at lease that is what the army keeps telling me. Are you in the M1A2? Don't forget to check the tire pressure in your road wheels before you ship out.....:lol: I hope that we can stay out of it. It is going to be a mess if war breaks out.

DBII

clank, clank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back