Lancaster Crew Photograph (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IanBrown

Recruit
Jun 1, 2007
Hi - I'm searching for particular Lancaster crew photographs. That being a full frontal Lanc with literally hundreds of ground crew/pilots etc. all in the picture (even standing on the wings!) Seen a couple of photos many years ago, but just cannot track anything on the internet (nor the numerous Lanc publications). It could even be a Dambuster photo. Anyone able to assist?
Happy to pay for photographic prints.

Regards, Ian Brown
[email protected]

Attachments

• 460sqn.jpg
    460sqn.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 109
Nice :D looking good.But I'm not sure it is a Lanc.Looking a little bit strange to me ( wing tips, nose).Anyway it appears it is possible to find more such pictures when using Google.:)

Here a bit resized pic form site you sent the link above.

Attachments

• 432grp2.jpg
    432grp2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 168
Pbfood has found this one.I have corrected it a llitle bit only .:)

EXCELLENT - Thanks very much for that. It was the photograph that I'd been looking for! And so easy to order a large print from the Australian War Memorial!

Now to test you guys to see if that wasn't just a "flash in the pan". There was a similar photograph taken of 617 Squadron (DAMBUSTERS). I've been Googling away, but still haven't come up with anything. Anyone able to provide suggestions?
Cheers,

Here you are the 617 Squadron pic.

Source unknown.

Attachments

• DamBust-7in_.jpg
    DamBust-7in_.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 152
  • DamBust-7in_1.jpg
    DamBust-7in_1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back