Those are some really nice pictures, I must say. All but the top one remind me of home in some way.
Even though it's only a relatively short drive up the coast from here.
Those are great pics. I don't really have anything, myself. I'll try to take a few while I'm out one clear day. Most of mainland Nova Scotia looks the same, but there is some nice scenery here and there. My wife and I sometimes drive up to the Cape Breton Highlands in the fall, when the leaves have turned colour. The autumn foliage coupled with the view is absolutely breathtaking. I just wish I'd taken some pictures.
Awesome pictures. You're never going to get picture oppurtunities like that in Britain. All the pictures I have of Gran Canaria I need to scan but low and behold, I don't have a freakin' camera!
Picture opportunities exist everywhere, plan_d. I got some great shot while I was in Britain! With the history and the rain keeping everything green, the targets for photos are abundant!
Historical buildings are a plenty in Britain. I don't really see any vast areas of natural beauty though. All though the peak district is reasonable...
Well, plan_d, I got some nice shots there. Norfolk broads was quite nice, as was alot of the countryside throughout East Anglia. Scotlands hills are good photo ops. There are more than that, I am sure. Those are what immediately come to mind.
I suppose they're more interesting to you. A girl I know from Texas was amazed by the GREEN GRASS when she first came over. I live with it everyday, so obviously I don't give it a second thought.
Yes, it is harder to notice when you live with it every day. But there are great photo ops there. I will have to see what I can dig out of my shot in England.
Some of the most interesting pictures I have are when me and my friends went down to Tilbury, by the Thames.
The area in no way could be decribed as beautiful - the sewage works is nearby! (and reeks) But there can be something quite asthetic in scenes of post-industrial desolation.
This is not one of my photos though - We walked along this path, and around there are a couple of old WWII pillboxes half filled with silt.