Landscape pictures

sunny91

Video Extraordinaire
5,201
134
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
It will be interesting to see what you have..

bye,

sunny
 

Attachments

  • sky_159.jpg
    sky_159.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 962
  • lighthouse_102.jpg
    lighthouse_102.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2,932
  • sea2_188.jpg
    sea2_188.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,009
  • lake_624.jpg
    lake_624.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 943
  • mountain_114.jpg
    mountain_114.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 1,089
Those are some really nice pictures, I must say. All but the top one remind me of home in some way.
Even though it's only a relatively short drive up the coast from here. :wink:
 
Here are some shots that I have taken over the years. My wife and I have both entertained the thought of doing commercial photography.
 

Attachments

  • cainhouse2_203.jpg
    cainhouse2_203.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 868
  • evc-006_179.jpg
    evc-006_179.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 884
  • jeromeaz22_883.jpg
    jeromeaz22_883.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 868
  • twinwaterfall_110.jpg
    twinwaterfall_110.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 879
  • fallsabovetwin3_530.jpg
    fallsabovetwin3_530.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 887
  • mvc-001b_446.jpg
    mvc-001b_446.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 905
  • avc-005_191.jpg
    avc-005_191.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 1,064
  • 0img_1603_862.jpg
    0img_1603_862.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 912
Those are great pics. I don't really have anything, myself. I'll try to take a few while I'm out one clear day. Most of mainland Nova Scotia looks the same, but there is some nice scenery here and there. My wife and I sometimes drive up to the Cape Breton Highlands in the fall, when the leaves have turned colour. The autumn foliage coupled with the view is absolutely breathtaking. I just wish I'd taken some pictures. :roll:
 
This is not my picture i have taken it in .pps files i have downloaded
in the net.

I have some pictures i took them with my camera i will put some.

bye,

sunny
 

Attachments

  • wolf_835.jpg
    wolf_835.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,700
  • shore_174.jpg
    shore_174.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 908
  • sand_978.jpg
    sand_978.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,206
  • island_161.jpg
    island_161.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 871
  • horse_977.jpg
    horse_977.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2,043
some pictures i have take with my camera,

bye,

sunny
 

Attachments

  • img_0410-2_200.jpg
    img_0410-2_200.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 853
  • img_0161_264.jpg
    img_0161_264.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 858
  • img_0145_107.jpg
    img_0145_107.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 869
Awesome pictures. You're never going to get picture oppurtunities like that in Britain. All the pictures I have of Gran Canaria I need to scan but low and behold, I don't have a freakin' camera!
 
Historical buildings are a plenty in Britain. I don't really see any vast areas of natural beauty though. All though the peak district is reasonable...
 
Well, plan_d, I got some nice shots there. Norfolk broads was quite nice, as was alot of the countryside throughout East Anglia. Scotlands hills are good photo ops. There are more than that, I am sure. Those are what immediately come to mind.
 
I suppose they're more interesting to you. A girl I know from Texas was amazed by the GREEN GRASS when she first came over. I live with it everyday, so obviously I don't give it a second thought.
 
I will post more of mine pictures but i will put in 800x600, i think
my resolution is too high.

bye

sunny
 
the light house shot is well known on the west coast US of A. Oregon ? can't remember.

Nice big boy red squirrel that attacks my bird feeders come Autumn.....

keep the pics a comin guyz
 
Some of the most interesting pictures I have are when me and my friends went down to Tilbury, by the Thames.

The area in no way could be decribed as beautiful - the sewage works is nearby! (and reeks) But there can be something quite asthetic in scenes of post-industrial desolation.

This is not one of my photos though - We walked along this path, and around there are a couple of old WWII pillboxes half filled with silt.
 

Attachments

  • tilbury_548.jpg
    tilbury_548.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 522

Users who are viewing this thread

Back