Like in the mobile theme

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
11,648
6,762
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Location
Holland
Website
www.redbeatband.nl
The new mobile theme is great, makes using this site on my iphone a breeze. I'm only missing the 'like' (or bacon gor some of us) options. Is it possibe to add these?
 
Okay, but regardless, I do like it and have a request for the like-functionality in that theme if possible.
 
Last edited:
I had to go back to my iPhone and look, but you're right, there's no "like" or "dislike" buttons (or a bacon button) to be seen.

I did see the "edit", "reply with quote" and "+ quote" buttons...

I also noticed your avatar doesn't work in mobile mode for some reason, Marcel
 
I had to go back to my iPhone and look, but you're right, there's no "like" or "dislike" buttons (or a bacon button) to be seen.

I did see the "edit", "reply with quote" and "+ quote" buttons...

I also noticed your avatar doesn't work in mobile mode for some reason, Marcel
Well, that must be because the 1st JaVA was not very mobile, I guess :)
 
Well, that 'Bacon' button is a must, regardless! :wink:

buttons-bacon-crop.jpg
 
Have some bacon David :). Great!
 
Agree! Give yourself some bacon David! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back