Jul 9, 2014 #1 B b25rider Recruit 7 1 Joined Mar 17, 2013 i'm wrapping up my allison 1710-63 and i'm starting on a link trainer does anyone have manuals
Jul 9, 2014 #2 GregP Major 9,898 7,265 Joined Jul 28, 2003 Location Chino, California, U.S.A. Show us your V-1710-63 or nobody will answer.
Jul 15, 2014 #4 GregP Major 9,898 7,265 Joined Jul 28, 2003 Location Chino, California, U.S.A. Hope someone has link trainer data! I don't. But I can help look for it ... Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 #5 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina I think you put it in another link, man that's a sweet looking motor. Nicely done!
Aug 4, 2014 #6 Tracker Senior Airman 320 141 Joined Dec 20, 2012 Location Burlington Found this but I'm sure this is not what you are looking for. View attachment 268872 Attachments 210-Link-C-3-Flight-Trainer.pdf 210-Link-C-3-Flight-Trainer.pdf 1.8 MB · Views: 317 Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 #7 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Where are you in the States? The Millville Army Airfield Museum has the manuals and an actual trainer that is operational. Millville Army Air Field Museum | America's First Defense Airport
Where are you in the States? The Millville Army Airfield Museum has the manuals and an actual trainer that is operational. Millville Army Air Field Museum | America's First Defense Airport
Jan 12, 2015 #9 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond If no go there, try the RNZAF Museum.
Dec 9, 2015 #10 jeffreyjay Airman 1st Class 190 42 Joined Mar 24, 2014 Location Peasmarsh UK I can get access to a link trainer manual if need be