Look what I found at Barnes Nobles (an American book store chain)!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MAAAASSSSAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEQUUUAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one I go to in Florida carries them as well. If you guys see metal earth, those are pretty neat as well and a nice way to kill off a few hours only using tweezers to bend the metal into place. I think B&N survives because it has the technological products, starbucks, the books of course, and it's just a nice inviting environment to kick back in. I also got that lib for about $22.

Well, if the LHS are distapeering in the US like everywhere else, B&N is the mostlikely place to sell the goods. 5 and Dime stores used to have them when I was a kid in CA.

I know how book stores could really flourish. Sell bacon ..... and beer ..................

Some of them do. Two local bookstores (INDEPENDENTS!!!!) have associated sandwich shops; two (also independents) have associated coffee shops. In one of them, Atticus, the sandwich shop side has made most of the profit for at least two decades. Before Amazon, the chains were killing the independent bookstores; on-line retailers are now killing the physical bookstores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back