Looking for a book - rado Ar 234 Blitz: The World's First Jet Bomber

tango35

Airman 1st Class
265
116
Joined
May 1, 2005
Location
Hannover Region
Hello folks, iam looking for this specific book :

]Arado Ar 234 Blitz: The World's First Jet Bomber

Can someone help ?

 

Attachments

  • 61SJ7gO0+kL._SY425_.jpg
    61SJ7gO0+kL._SY425_.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 62
Shipping from Aus. to the US is crazy these days and shipping to Europe has to be insane. I was looking to buy a small book from down under and the shipping was more than the book. 40$ Au for the book with shipping at least 45$ Au. on top of that.
 
A bit of a wild shot, but check public libraries.
There may be a copy somewhere (not just in your country) and, if getting towards the end of its "service" life, it may be possible to purchase it, at a very reasonable price. Many (most) libraries also "sell off" books monthly, very cheaply.
I've searched, ln the past, and had some success this way, both with UK and European libraries.
One example was an out of print book, which I eventually found at a Dutch seller for around £60 (original publisher price £15), then found at a library somewhere else in the UK ( about 150 miles from my location) for £1 !!
Even with shipping costs it totalled around £6, and, although not pristine, it was in very good condition (hard back, minimum wear or fading etc), and had a clear "polythene" protective jacket cover as a bonus.
Worth a try.
 
What's up with the vote thingy on the above threads?
I don't know but ya got one
 
Do you already have Monogram Close Up No. 23? I could send send you a personal message about where to get a copy of that book pretty cheap.

View attachment 845105
Thank you for your kind offer, but ihave a copy of this.
 
Hello folks, iam looking for this specific book :

]Arado Ar 234 Blitz: The World's First Jet Bomber

Can someone help ?

I'm not sure if you can find it anywhere in the world, but I would suggest you this one (which is still available on eBay):
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back