looking for JG5 bf 109g pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

joker_86z28

Airman
Dec 1, 2012
i have a 1/48 bf 109g-10 im wanting to do a jg5 scheme, but not having lots of luck for what im looking for. Mainly looking for interesting paint schemes and how do the top sides of the wings look, as it pattern?
thanks

May I suggest the "wings pallette" web site, there are lots of fine colour plates and drawings there. Perhaps you can find something close to what you want, and then we can help you a little further.

Lt. Rost..9./JG5..1944. I can't tell you what model it is but I like the scheme.

Lt. Rost  9.JG 5  1944.JPG

Geo

meatloaf thanks for the site, fubar, yeah that is pretty cool

thanks wayne, I was just about to post that im going to do yellow 3, any ideas about the colors or is it black white grey?

thanks wayne, I was just about to post that im going to do yellow 3, any ideas about the colors or is it black white grey?

Will post some pics for you, 2 Possiblities on camo.... either 79/78 desert scheme OR 74/75/76 with White overspray and Dark Green 70 spots, the original scheme is still visible under the new patchy white and green overspray...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back