Looking for lanc pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A

Anonymous

Hey chaps ..nice site :) ...found it while searching for some detailed lanc pics ...i need some links to some good front on Lanc shots. I am involved in making different planes and skinning them for a game called EAW European Air War ..which has nearly every single theatre cover and nearly every plane. I am currently doing CF-V pb150 Lancaster 111 out of Kelstern.

lANC.gif

its a plane that one of the guys involved in our game has requested to be made as his uncle was the mid upper gunner.

Any pics or lincs would be great...i have sourced a bit of stuff already but i can always accept more lol.

cheers.. 8)

sorry i cant help you more, but theres a guy on the site called 'the lancaster kicks ass' he might be able to help you 8)

keep up the good work with the game, looks good 8)

yeah, Lanc will be able to help.

Here's a couple lanc pics to tide you over, though :)

Attachments

• ac-lancaster.jpg
    ac-lancaster.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2,067
  • lancaster.jpg
    lancaster.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 2,079
  • avro_20lancaster.jpg
    avro_20lancaster.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2,054
try these

Attachments

• lancaster_1.jpg
    lancaster_1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,034
  • lancaster_2.jpg
    lancaster_2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,043
  • lancaster_3.jpg
    lancaster_3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 2,041
  • lancaster_from_behind.jpg
    lancaster_from_behind.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2,033
  • lancaster_in_flight.jpg
    lancaster_in_flight.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2,029
and these

Attachments

• lancaster_nose.jpg
    lancaster_nose.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2,020
  • lancaster_underside.jpg
    lancaster_underside.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,030
  • lancaster_with_bombs.jpg
    lancaster_with_bombs.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 2,037
Woooah! Thanks chaps ..some awesome pics there ...i did end up getting on to a guy who has actual pics of the aircraft so he is sending them via the snail mail..gotta love the net.

cheers

if it wasnt for the net id be a sad little (well big actually) boy :| no girlfriend, no car, no nothing. i would have a life but come on, who wants one of those 8)

I constantly overfly Cornwall in my 190a8 looking for that mini ..im trying to bomb the little things out of England..Verdammit minis :twisted: ;)

Heh he :lol:i was thinking of making a mistel with a 190 on top and a Vdub underneath ,and then drop the Vdub over Cornwall and give the mini some competition :twisted: but Galland forbid me and placed me in a Fiesler Storch as punishment :cry: ..hey it took me a while to work it out..but the guy in Crazys sig is the American ace Wade isnt it?

aussie jim said:
Heh he :lol:i was thinking of making a mistel with a 190 on top and a Vdub underneath ,and then drop the Vdub over Cornwall and give the mini some competition :twisted: but Galland forbid me and placed me in a Fiesler Storch as punishment :cry: ..hey it took me a while to work it out..but the guy in Crazys sig is the American ace Wade isnt it?

I think so 8) .........but you could alway's crash your Storch on Tony Blair's Ego, it would do him the world of good :lol: :lol:

He He

Hot Space

Users who are viewing this thread

Back