Looking for SCALE MODELS magazine...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mastoras

Airman
Sep 19, 2006
..December 1982 issue.It contains a set of drawings that I need.
If anyone has it,please contact me.
Thank you.

Good idea. I can normally remember the content of a magazine, or what's on the cover, but not necessarily the date of issue. I might have that issue, although most of my magazines from that era are Scale Aircraft Modelling.
Depending on what the drawings are, myself or other members may even have them from a different source.

Good idea guys.
I'm looking for the drawings of Saunders-Roe SR A/1.As far as I know the best set of drawings for this airplane were at the December '82 issue of Scale Models.
Thank you.

Here a few drawings I found via the net..

12_saunders-roe_sra_1.jpg

a1604695-42-O-1181923303-Mu5Cdfhk.gif

a1604696-134-O-1181923375-HRCAlb0o.gif

Thanks Wurger, I have them too from my internet sweep.
I think that the last two draws are the ones I'm looking for,from the Scale Models magazine,but I need scans from the real thing to have them in full quality and detail.

Nope, haven't got that issue. But I might have a set of drawings in 'Aeroplane' magazine, although it'll take some time to find them if I have, as my house is 'upside down' at the moment, due to re-arranging furniture, bookshelves and display cabinets.

Thank you Airframes,I would love to have your drawings,when you are ready.
I know that in an old issue of "Aeroplane" was a good article about the SR A/1,possibly the same issue that you have in mind.
Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back