Looks like...

Matt308

Glock Perfection
18,941
101
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Location
Washington State
Every thought about celebrities and other people in the news and whom or what they look like? Wonder no more.
 

Attachments

ha ha ha i like it
 
Me? 'Cept my eyes don't quite squint that much.
 

Attachments

  • 260px-JabbaTheHutt.jpg
    260px-JabbaTheHutt.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 224
Hey... watch it little buddy. :lol:
 
David Beckam for Lucky? You mean David Bowie right? Every member knows Lucky is a Glam Rocker.
 

Attachments

  • bowie-david-photo-david-bowie-6230855.jpg
    bowie-david-photo-david-bowie-6230855.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 230
:lol: :lol: Well I guess we cant say anything about Lucky...he isnt here to defend himself YET! :lol:
 
hahaha. I hadn't seen most of those.

I know what you mean, Lucky's unitard is entirely too tight. :shock:
 

Attachments

  • bowie-david-photo-david-bowie-6230855.jpg
    bowie-david-photo-david-bowie-6230855.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 196
I DO NOT want to know what you're doing right now Matt, that's a completely different kind of forum that you're looking for... I know that WWII aviation can be exciting....but get a grip! Errrmmmm.....let me rephrase that! :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back