Luft67 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Luft67

Recruit
Jul 7, 2008
Hi, just found this site, and it looks pretty cool, so I figured I'd join.
About myself, my main intrest in aviation is German WW2 stuff, especially anything Luft '46 stuff. I like making models of German WW2 planes, along with reading German WW2 pilot's bios. I also read some WW1 stuff. My favorite German biography is actually the Red Baron's autobioghraphy that he wrote about a month or so before he was killed.

Hi, just found this site, and it looks pretty cool, so I figured I'd join.
About myself, my main intrest in aviation is German WW2 stuff, especially anything Luft '46 stuff. I like making models of German WW2 planes, along with reading German WW2 pilot's bios. I also read some WW1 stuff. My favorite German biography is actually the Red Baron's autobioghraphy that he wrote about a month or so before he was killed.
Luft 67, Enjoy yourself here. Welcome aboard!

Just thought I would throw this out there. I'm an avid modeler of WW2 aircraft, but one thing I have not been able to put a finger on (or get an answer to) is, When were the P-47D's Exhaust Supercharger doors ever closed?? I'm wishing to build a Normandy version in flight, but do not know if "closing the doors" (on the lateral sides of the fuselage) is appropriate for "in-flight" replication. Thanking you in advance for any help on this matter. Bill Phillippi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back